samedi 9 octobre 2010

Start of the weekend

Hey guys!

The start of the weekend was good, my class friday afternoon was cancelled so I got to leave early and go to my parents house with a friend. That evening we went to see Matt and it was pretty cool, we played video games with Matt's little brother and his friend so we were like 5 guys playing video games... Pretty typical :P

It was fun tho, than the two younger guys left and it was me, Matt and my other friend and we played Mario Party, and I failed miserably. We talked for awhile and than me and my friend left, I dropped him off at his cottage (which is close to my parent's house) and I went home.

Today I went to get my sister so I left in the morning and spent the whole day with her, she had things to do and i helped her out. It was a nice day and we were with her boyfriend for half of it so I got to know him a little more, he's a nice guy so I'm happy for her.

Than we got back home and tomorrow we are going to have a cleanup of the house morning and we have visit in the afternoon. So yeah tomorrow is going to be a bit boring until the visit comes so I hope they get here early :P

Well, that's all, theres not much news on the date situation, I might try to contact him on monday if i don't have any news but I don't want to seem too needy you know...

Seeya!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire