lundi 18 janvier 2010

Computer

Well I was supposed to get my comp back today and I was going to do a longer post but I didn't get it yet. I'll have it tomorrow though that's for sure. I'm going back to my place probably wednesday morning and I should see Sam either wednesday or thursday. I really miss him and from what I understand from his texts, he isn't really doing well so I'm worrying about him. I love him, he is my best friend and I don't want to lose him... Right now it just feels like he doesn't really want to see me. I think his girlfriend might be getting jealous, I got a bad look from her when they were over at my parent's place when she entered a room in which me and Sam were wrestling and she said "That's my boyfriend" anyways she might have given him a hard time about it, if theres anything I know about her it's that she gets jealous very easily when it comes to Sam.

Well I'll post again tomorrow, seeya!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPod touch

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire