mardi 5 janvier 2010

My life

First off,  I want to thank you WkBoy714, you are my first commenter (and probably my first reader), if anyone else reads this, his blog, That Boy's Ramblings, is on the blogroll now (or should be).

Now, I guess I should say more about my life or something like that. Let me start by what is going on right now because if something happens I'll be able to say it without confusing anyone.

So, I am in my second year in college but I did switch schools, so I am at my first year in my new school. I hang out with friends who are mostly a year younger than I am but it doesn't make any difference at our age I think. Even though I met most of them only a couple of months ago, I consider them pretty much my best friends right now and I love them alot. Before this year I never really fit in anywhere and I always kept leaving after some time, but now something is different, something is good here.

So basically I wanted to talk about that, I still see my old friends from my old school, but even when I don't see them for some time, I don't really miss them while my new friends, well, I miss them alot right now, I've been at my parents for the holidays so I barely got to see them at all, I saw a couple of them a week ago but its not like being around them all the time during school. After I left, I started missing one in particular, Sam, he is my best friend right now, he comes over more and more often to my place (well when we still had school I mean) and I don't really know what I feel for him exactly, which is what I think finally pushed me to make a blog, I am worried right now that I might fall for him and that is the last thing I need. He helps me when I need someone and I don't want to lose that, right now all my friends know about me and they are fine with it and he is two. And even though he told me that he wouldn't act any different if I liked him that way and that he doesn't want that to happen only because he doesn't want me getting hurt, I still think it would make us grow apart and I do not want that. He is my best friend and I don't want to lose him.

So yeah that's about it on what is going on right now.

So plans for the near future (I will keep you posted on what happens there) : I am going out to eat with my friends from my old school tomorrow night, thursday night I am going back to my residences and seeing friends from highschool and friday I have a day with Sam and then we go to our friend's party (still don't know if we are driving there together which would be logical since we are spending the day together but we'll see).

So thanks again WkBoy714 and I'll talk later I guess, bye bye

3 commentaires:

  1. Heyy,
    oh thanks, for putting me in the post but you didn't really need to.

    I'm glad you found somewhere to fit in, I still haven't found that place. Hope changing schools wasn't too hard for you.

    You have good friends that's good, that's something maybe you can help me with.. and Sam, he sounds nice (I'm sure you and your friends are) so let's see where things go. It seems you can stay friends even if you find yourself falling for him, that's good.

    Anyway see you around, thanks for a good post.
    By the way I guess you live in Canada? If so, Quebec?

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Oh wait I just found that you do actually live in Quebec. Sorry. :P

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. busy week, hope u had fun :)
    aj

    RépondreSupprimer