dimanche 10 janvier 2010

parties!!

Well I had a lot of fun over the last few days, I didn't really have time to post anything. Thursday I talked with my high school friends until 5 : 20 am! then at the party friday, I got kisses on each cheek and one on the neck from Sam. He actually put some girls lipstick on and kissed me so I had the lipstick marks on me!

In other news, my computer is being fixed right now for some minor problems it had, so I won't post for a couple of days. For this post I stole my mom's computer but I won't be able to do that very often. I'll be back tho.

If I'm not able to tell you guys before then, alot of my friends are coming to my parent's house this thursday and friday so I can't wait for that! We are going to be about 20 people, its so crazy!

Anyways see you later!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire