samedi 23 janvier 2010

Yay!

Well it was fun being back at my place for a while... Even though it started bad, it ended up on a high note so I was happy!

So when I got back Sam and me decided we would do something together on wednesday night but then I text him at like 5 : 40 pm and I'm like : are you ready I could come pick you up soon. And he answers that his girlfriend (who I dislike alot) was at his place so like he was going to stay with her. So I was disappointed and I got home and go on msn and my lesbian friend (she is really cool) tells me that she couldn't come see me tomorrow because her parents were getting back and she had to prepare the house, so it wasn't her fault but I was like spending the day thursday alone because of it.

But thursday I got a call from my dad asking me if I wanted to go eat with him, my mom and my sister because we were all kind of close for all different reasons. So I got to eat with my family and I gave a lift to my sister back to her place (we live like 20 minutes away from eachother) and when I got back home Sam came with his girlfriend and another of our friends and we hung out and had fun.

Finally earlier today we had a big get together since the holidays are almost over, so I saw most of my friends and we had lots of fun. At one point me and Sam talked for like an hour at my place (it was pretty close so we came back there) so I understand him more now... Anyways, it was fun, even though I was like a little pissed off at him wednesday, I just ended up forgiving him completely today and we are even closer now...

Well anyways, I should go to bed now, seeya!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire