vendredi 15 janvier 2010

Hmmm

Well I had fun again today with my friends. We actually had a snowball fight so that was awesome, me and Sam owned everyone at one point like we took their base that was on the side and than had a huge advantage. Anyways it was really fun, and after that I went to get Matt and I brought him where we were eating so we were alot at the restaurant and he met all my friends including Sam and they really liked eachother, Matt might even like Sam more than I do... Nah

Anyways I can't really check my blog or any blogs for that matter, I'll probably check everything tomorrow and post again with more details, I can't really make this too long because Matt is here and he actually asked me what I was writing on this (I'm writing this while we are watching The Simpsons Movie)

Seeya later


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPod touch

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire