mardi 12 janvier 2010

Nothing to do

Hey!

So I'm still at my parents house and I am bored as hell. My friends are coming over thursday so thats going to be cool but not everything is figured out yet. Some people still don't have lifts to come here... They leave friday and I am going back to my place at the same time. I am going to pick up my best friend from my old school, Matt, and am bringing him and his girlfriend to my place ( which is in another city). So they are finally going to see where I live and meet my friends from my new school, especialy Sam since I told them alot about him.

Well thats pretty much it. I'll try to post more regularly, maybe not every day but I'll try not to post twice in a day and than not at all for five days... Sorry


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPod touch

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire