lundi 25 janvier 2010

Friend's secret

Wow... school only started today and I learned that one of my friends is gay AND he thinks I'm cute

Yeah one of my friends talked to me about "a friend of hers" that was gay and she wanted me to tell her how to help him... Than I finally made her say that I knew him two. At this point I was hesitating between two of our friends, but neither of them go to my school.

At one point she actually told me that I was his type (remember I'm out to my friends so he knows about me)

But than she started telling me more of what he was living and why he had to come out to certain people and stuff and I kinda figured out who he was...

But the thing is, he doesn't know that I know yet and he isn't ready to tell everyone about himself just yet and I would have to get to know him better before dating him or anything because I don't know him that much.

It's still good though because he is finding a way to come out and its definately a big step towards a happier life (well it was for me anyways, I know for some people it doesn't really help but out here people are usually okay with it so...)

Anyways that's it seeya!!!

1 commentaire:

  1. Je ne me donne pas une étiquette. Je ne pense pas im confus. Je suis juste ce qui suis je. Celui qui ce s'avère être. Maintenant j'aime la plupart du temps des filles mais il y a ce garçon un spécial que j'ai des sentiments pour. Autre que lui je n'ai pas vraiment un intérêt pour les garçons autres qu'en tant qu'amis étroits. Pas sure si cela semble raisonnable mais il est ce qui me sens je. J'ai toujours pensé quelques types étaient mignons mais jusqu'à ce que j'aie rencontré ce un garçon je n'ai jamais réalisé que je pourrais avoir des sentiments pour un type. Je vous devine l'aide biseautée que vous aimez. elle n'importent pas si son un type ou une fille. Son la personne que vous aimez indépendamment du genre.

    RépondreSupprimer