mercredi 27 janvier 2010

Okay I'll try to do the right thing

Yeah so my friend's interest seems to be growing right now and I really don't want to hurt him but mine two seems to be growing so I don't know what I'm going to do yet.

I think I should explain it more, because I don't really remember exacly what I said about it and I feel like I haven't been really clear.

So, monday my friend Maude told me that our mutual friend Nick was gay and that he kind of liked me. Tuesday Nick came to my school even though he goes to another school to "see his friends" but he actually told Maude that it was mainly to see me.

After he left (because he had classes in the afternoon) me and Maude spoke alot about it and I actually told her i didn't know how I felt about Nick and that I thought I might like Sam which is kind of wrong since he is my best friend and has a girlfriend...

That evening Maude and I talked more about it and than Sam came to see us. We had alot of fun while he was there like I usually do when I see Sam. thing is, when they left I felt bad again and I started thinking about both Nick and Sam again.

When I went to bed, i was actually thinking about Nick, when I woke up, I was thinking about Sam. This is really killing me because I know that I can't go out with Sam and I know I can go out with Nick but I don't want to hurt him. What if I start going out with him and than realise I'm totally in love with Sam? It would be SO bad, it would hurt everyone, him, Sam, me, Maude...

So of course, being the guy I am, I don't want to make a bad decision, which is why I am going to see one of my friends who for a long time was my only gay friend. He is the one who I can talk to about being gay and who understands completely. I'll see him tomorrow and he might be able to help me make the right decision. We'll see I guess.

Also, Sam, Nick , Maude and a couple other friends are coming over to my place on friday so we will see what happens there but it will definately be interesting. By saturday I should have answers to pretty much all my questions and I hope it won't be too late...

So I'll post again tomorrow to say what I'm going to do friday if I have decided.

Seeya

1 commentaire:

  1. Luc

    Bonjour, its my first comment to you and i wish you luck with your blog. Im your second follower

    Nick well at least keep him as a friend and we all have our Sam's hope all is well. Feel free to email or add me to MSN if you want to chat. My email /msn is on my blog just follow the link back

    take care and be safe

    bob

    RépondreSupprimer