dimanche 10 janvier 2010

I love my Ipod

Hey!!

Well I was incredibly bored today so I finally downloaded an app for my IPod touch for blogging (I know I'm such a geek). Anyways that means I'm going to be able to blog with this even tho it's incredibly long.

So, about that party friday, it was good seeing my friends again. When I got there, three of them jumped on me, they were in a kind of competition to be the first one that I hugged when I got there.

The party started with a game of ice hockey (we are canadiens...) but the thing is, I can't skate. So I really sucked but it was fun anyways and my team won! Sam was of course making fun of me on the ice by taking snow with his hockey stick and throwing it at me.

The party itself was hard though because Sam's girlfriend was there and I had to pretend that I liked her even though I hate her for what she did to Sam (she cheated on him). She is a nice person normally and I used to like her but I just can't forgive that, I mean I saw what it did to him and how hurt he was, poor guy. When she left me, Sam and our friend Eli started talking more (Sam's gf is jealous of Eli). So overall it wasn't that bad, I got kisses from Sam and talked with lots of friends that I missed alot. I also started talking with people I didn't really know before and they were pretty cool, so the only downside was that girl. Oh yeah and at one point Sam was drunk and didn't want anyone to notice so he was sitting next to me and actually asked me to hold his glass of water because he was afraid of dropping it. I was really laughing at him but he didn't mind.

Oh yeah I forgot to say that I had not told my highschool friends that I was gay (the last time I saw them I wasn't ready yet), so I told them thursday when I saw them. They all new it anyways because they stalked me on facebook :p so there weren't any surprises and they all took it very well as usual. Honestly none of my friends had any problem with it and two guys who were a little homophobic before meeting me are now completely okay with it. People here are really open minded, it's really fun!

Fun fact : Montreal has the largest gay village in North America

Anyways, I should go, this post is getting really long and off subject

Bye bye


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPod touch

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire