vendredi 29 janvier 2010

OMG

Yeah, I french kissed Nick at the party at my place tonight. I really don't know how this is going to end, but it's definately going for a total change in our group of friends...

But sometimes change is good! So yeah it was fun, definately felt more...attraction then the last time I kissed someone :P. We were both drunk though which is kind of why I didn't want to go further if you know what I mean... When Sam got here, me and Nick were on my bed kissing and he was like WTF! since he didn't know Nick was gay.

Anyways just wanted to update this, I really have to go to bed right now...but I probably won't

seeya!

2 commentaires:

  1. Luc

    SOunds like it was a bnice time and im glad you got that kiss. I also hope your friends are good with this relationship

    take care and be safe

    bob

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. yeah my friends would have been happy if we had ended up together but I kind of blew it...

    RépondreSupprimer