mardi 5 janvier 2010

First Post

Hey!

I guess I should say a little about me.

I am 18 years old, I live in Quebec, Canada. I have been reading blogs for about a year now and I finally decided to make one myself.

Oh yeah big thing is, I'm gay.

I didn't want to create a blog before because I didn't want people finding out who I was but now I'm out to practically everyone so I don't really care anymore.

Other things about me, well I go to college in social sciences, my main language is french (obviously since I live in Quebec), I'm not sure what I want to do in life, right now I think I'll go in either psychology or sociology. I only practice one sport, sprint kayaking, it is basically my life in the summer.

I don't know if I'm going to post much because the internet at my parent's house isn't great and at school they can actually check what we do on the internet (and I live in residences) so we'll see what actually happens.

Oh yeah I forgot to say I am also single but I'll talk more about that later, now I should try to sleep again because it is really late.

1 commentaire:

  1. Hey Luc,
    great luck with your blog :)
    Hopefully if it goes well then like alot of other people, you can make friends here, we help you and you help us.

    And I like the way you write, so hope to read more.

    RépondreSupprimer