lundi 12 avril 2010

Confused

Well I might as well post it now because I don't know what to think anymore.

So I don't know if you guys know the kinda sexual orientation grid thingy where it says that sexual orientation goes from -7 to 7, -7 being completely homosexual and 7 being completely heterosexual. I consider myself a -4, -5ish. I might try it with a girl at one point but it would have to be a girl that : I like, I don't know much, is my type and at a moment when I'm ready and probably very very horny (and maybe drunk :P).

The thing is, I'm gay theres not really any doubt anymore about that, but there are like 3 types of gays right? Tops, Bottoms and Versatiles.

Well that's where I'm fucked. Julien says I'm a top and to just come to peace with it. But that's because he knows I think he's cute and he looks like a typical bottom (and he is) and that the guys he finds cute arent my type.

The thing is this, I have 2 types. One that is like Julien (a little younger looking, not that strong, without body hair, etc.) but I can actually find my type guys that are kinda older than me (in their middle/late 20s) who have some muscle but not too much and a little fat. Which is totally weird because these guys aren't considered cute or hot or whatever but I like it somehow. But less than the other more cute type.

And I don't like the hot sorta type that most people like. You know the guys who are usually in their 20's with a whole lot of muscles and perfectly tanned. I find it repulsive for some reason.

So basically I don't know what I am because I like the sort of bottom type alot but I feel attracted somehow by a type that is usually top. But honestly we tried it and I really didn't like anal so I can't really be a bottom now can't I?

I feel so confused right now.

Seeya

3 commentaires:

  1. Hi there, Luc

    I've been reading your blog intermittently for a few weeks, and wandered along today to find this interesting post.

    Your understanding of top / bottom / versatile seems to be somewhat different from mine. To my mind, these words just describe what position or activity a gay man prefers in anal sex. They don't necessarily correlate with body type at all. Bottoms don't have to be small and slim, tops don't have to be big and muscly. It can be entirely the other way round, and I guess it really depends on how much someone likes having their prostate stimulated. An individual's preference for body type(s) doesn't necessarily correlate with top/bottom/versatile either.

    So, you don't like anal sex (as in, being a bottom, I presume) - OK, that's fine. I think that makes you a top, by my definition, assuming you want to have any sort of anal sex at all (there are plenty of other fun things you can do!). You know which body types turn you on: that's fine too. I don't think there's any connection between your preferences for particular sexual activities, and your preferences for the types of men you want to do them with. I hope that helps.

    Take care

    Mark

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Sexual desire is a funny thing and never seems to fit into neat categories. For me being a bottom (but still a little versatile) is something that developed slowly over a few years of exploring sex with a number of partners. I enjoy almost all sexual activities, but there are some which I find especially arousing.

    Even though I'm a bottom I prefer less masculine slightly androgynous guys, who are often bottoms too. So it's good to be versatile.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Luc

    I dont know what to tell u or if your choices may change over time. I too feel as though im a top and would prefer that

    I do however believe you may find love in different ways also so im not sure what to say

    take care and be safe

    bob

    RépondreSupprimer