vendredi 2 avril 2010

You guessed it! it's again about Sam

Yeah of course, it had to be about him. So basically after totally ignoring me tuesday and wednesday (and me doing the same to him) he started talking to me today. I of course was my usual nice self and I didn't reject him even though I had said countless times that I would :P

We had a party anyways tonight and it was pretty fun. The thing that was even more fun is that he wanted to see me more than I wanted to see him during that party so I wasn't just there hoping he would pay attention to me. He was having his fun and I was having mine. I actually caught him staring at me a couple times 2 hehe.

And guess what! He kissed a guy! Yep, I don't know why but he did. And he did it while I was talking to them but at that exact moment I was looking at some girl and I missed it. He was a little disappointed that I didn't see. I don't know why, it's either because he wanted to make me jealous or because he likes it when he has attention. Either way it was a total fail :P

Theres another party tomorrow but this time, Sam plans on drinking. And since he's coming to my place before the party (and going there with me) he's probably sleeping at my place. Thats what he plans on anyways. So tomorrow is basically the time I'll talk to him and we'll settle our problems because honestly, I am really getting annoyed. He doesn't want to talk about it but like, I'm angry at him and I also want to know exactly what I do that pissed him off, if he doesn't tell me, I can't really change it and it'll always piss him off.

The thing is, for dealing with problems, he is a stereotypical guy. He doesn't want to talk about it and just wishes they go away. Well, you know what, they don't! So stop hiding from them and deal with them. You'll live a much happier life that way.

Btw, I haven't forgiven him yet, it's just that I don't ignore him right now. I am still angry and do sometimes say things to him so that he knows that. For example, today we were talking about how gays are always hugged alot by girls. At that time, Maude was like on Sam and I said : Be carefull Maude, Sam is going to reject you because he looks gay with you.
Maude found it funny and Sam gave me a look of "it's funny but I won't laugh because it's about me".

I talked to Julien and he changes mood really fast, as much as he was like pissed at me 2 days ago, yesterday he was all joyfull and normal and talkative. I am really wondering what's up with this guy but meh, we're not that close so it doesn't really matter. As long as he still wants to see me :P

Oh yeah, I could explain a little my problems I had with him. They are really random and unimportant. Basically it's because we talk alot on msn and when we see eachother in private, and we really get along great. The thing is, he doesn't want people knowing we are doing it so he acts as if we almost didn't know eachother at all when we are in public. I tried to talk to him alot on saturday but answered but wouldn't like really talk to me. And basically he was angry because he felt I wanted to "make it public" even though I only wanted to talk to a friend, which he is. He was also on Sam's side on our whole fight thing but I changed his mind about that.

So yeah now that it's almost all cleared up with Julien and that I hope it's going to be cleared up with Sam soon, my life is pretty much back to usual, which means me being happy and running around jumping and being too exited.

I am also seeing Matt this weekend so that's going to be fun! I miss him alot and he is super supportive. It's fun being around him, we make alot of jokes and have fun and we never got a fight. Like never ever, it's basically impossible to be pissed at Matt because he really isn't one to look for trouble. I really miss seeing him every day.

well, I hope it all goes well, so seeya!

1 commentaire:

  1. Luc

    Sounds like you have a lot of things going at once. Sam is kissing a guy, is that really acceptable now a days in your generation without liking them :P


    the Julien thing is ok with you that he wants to pretend you hardly know him that must be tough

    hope all is well, take care and be safe

    bob

    RépondreSupprimer