jeudi 15 avril 2010

Hey!

Well I'm back to usual boring posting about my personal life :P

I went out with one of my friends that I hadn't seen in a while yesterday. We drank beer and hung out and walked around the gay village of montreal. It was pretty cool. We left early and I went back to my place. But Nick and another friend went to pick me up and I went to spend the night with them (not dirty :P). So we drank a little more and I was kinda tipsy. We talked to people on Chatroulette lol that was fun. Some people are total creeps but others are really nice.

Anyways I didn't really do anything usefull today but theres a party tomorrow and like I can feel that something big's going to happen. Most of us feel it but we're not quite sure what it is. But like everyone from our gang is there so that means that Maude, Nick, Sam, Julien, Eli, me and alot of other friends are going to be at that party. So keep in mind I'll probably have huge gossip this weekend :P

Julien might not come actually because he's sick today. He talked to me a little on MSN and said he didn't feel good all day. He's going to sleep early tonight to try and get better but if he doesn't feel well tomorrow he won't be coming. But if he comes theres a chance that maybe he'll go *sleep* at my place after ;)

Anyways we will see what happens.

Also thanks for trying to help me out it really does help me :D I love you guys!

Oh yeah, one of my friends who isn't in our college gang wants to like set me up with some guy! (if the guy is as hot as that friend, I realy can't wait :P) But yeah that's good but he probably lives very very far from me.

Well seeya!

1 commentaire:

  1. Luc

    Hope the party is a nice time and stop all this gossip its bad to do :p and who knows what this hook up may lead to too but your friends are great for caring about you this way

    take care and be safe

    bob

    RépondreSupprimer