dimanche 11 avril 2010

Series

The hockey regular season comes to an end. My hometown team, the Montreal Canadiens are 8th in the east, which means they will go against the No. 1 team of the league, the Washington Capitals. Montreal has no chance against this team therefore I just hope we get to play a game 6.

So! the series are
Washington VS Montreal
New Jersey VS Philadelphia
Buffalo VS Boston
Pittsburgh VS Ottawa

San Jose VS Colorado
Chicago VS Nashville
Vancouver VS Los Angeles
Pheonix VS Detroit

I think that Washington, New Jersey, Boston and Pittsburgh will advance in the east while San Jose, Chicago, Vancouver and Detroit will win the first round in the west. Of course I am not really good in hockey and we will see what happens.

For my top teams, I hope Vancouver wins because it's the only really decent canadian team left. However I think that the cup will be won either by Washington, Chicago or New Jersey.

New Jersey is now a team that I really like, ever since they got Kovalchuk. With players like him, Brodeur, Parise and Elias, this team is pretty decent. So I will go for New Jersey as the Stanley Cup champions this year but we will see what happens. Washington have dominated the regular seaon so it's a pretty tough team to beat.

Well that's all I have to say about hockey :P

seeya!

2 commentaires:

  1. Luc

    Im glad to see u like my Bruins to be advancing but i worry about their scoring

    hope all is ok, take care and be safe

    bob

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I hate the bruins for destroying the Canadiens a couple of times in the series :P but you do have a better team than us this year, and Boston has been playing well lately.

    RépondreSupprimer