lundi 26 avril 2010

Here are the news

Okay, lots of little things to point out here!

First, I have my computer back so I can blog and read blogs again! yay :)

Second, We were alot more going out actually on friday because Sam and Julien ended up coming. Sam didn't enter tho because he had a weird fight with his girlfriend over the phone when we were getting there and he just took the metro back home. This sucked but we were able to have fun anyways. It was pretty crazy because we were at a gay bar and we were 3 gay guys, 1 bi-curious girl and 2 straight girls. It seems like everytime I see him dance, Julien takes a hold on me, its really amazing how good he is. I didn't end up flirting with anyone tho so theres no news there.

Then Maude went over to my place for the weekend. My parents met her and loved her (of course) and she also met my uncle who thought she was my girlfriend :P yeah thats going to be a funny story if he finds out I'm gay.

Well I dont think theres anything else so I'll leave you guys to read more interesting stories :P

seeya!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire