mercredi 21 avril 2010

My computer broke down

Well yeah it litteraly died yesterday when I was watching Glee with Maude and I can't Even turn it on right now. It really sucks because that computer is like my link to the outside world. Now I dont have msn and i can't watch anything funny or good. I dont have TV either so I am bored out of my mind right now. I'm bringing it to get fixed tomorrow so we'll see how long it is before I get it back.

On another note I'll be going out on thursday and friday so I wont be bored without my comp. I love you guys, I hope all goes well!

Seeya!!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPod touch

1 commentaire:

  1. uh oh, kid!! Good luck with the comp fix!! At least you're going out, and having some fun....good for you!! Life could be worse!! lol luv, tman<3

    RépondreSupprimer