mardi 6 avril 2010

Easter weekend!

Yeah, easter weekend is pretty awesome!

I went to a friends surprise birthday party on thursday and that was pretty cool. We had fun and she was really surprised, very well arranged and stuff.

On friday I went to eat somewhere with Maude, Sam, Sam's ex (btw it looks like they are getting back together), and two other friends. Than Sam and his ex went somewhere and the rest of us went to get Maude's boyfriend at the metro. We than spent hours just hanging around in a park because it was really hot. It was such a nice day! Than me, Maude and her boyfriend went to my place and we hanged out there until the party. Well you know what happened at the party so I'm not going to say it again :P

Than on saturday, I went back to my parent's place and we went to see some family and give my cousins easter gifts. We than went to get my sister and went somewhere to eat for my birthday (it's soon but I'm not telling you exactly when it is, I'm going to be 19!) We went back to my parent's place and I went on MSN. Sam asked me what I was doing on sunday and I was like : I'm at my parent's place. He said : yeah so? what are you doing tomorrow? So basically he drove an hour and a half and went to see me on sunday (with his ex of course...)

So on sunday, before Sam got here, I went to eat lunch with my extanded family. I went back with my mom and Sam was at my parent's place, waiting for us (he knew we were away at lunch). We hung out all day and went to get our other friend who was nearby. Than we decided to go eat near our lake. So we went there and went on a rock.

We were all ready to eat when we see my dog on the ice of the lake. The ice is melting at this time of year and it was not safe at all. I was trying to get my dog to get back on shore but she didn't listen to me and than the ice broke and she fell in. She tried to go back to shore but was unable to break the ice that stood between her and the shore. So I went in and broke the ice. At that point she was just in shock and was like looking at me with a "save me" look. So I had to go up to where she was (had water over my belly button) and got her and made her go back to shore. When I got out I was shaking from everywhere, the water was so very cold.

So we went back inside and I changed :P we spent the rest of the day together and talked alot. It was fun. The next day when we got up, Sam and his girlfriend left to go back to the city. I spent the whole day with my friend.

Right now it's the next morning, he is sleeping and I'm just waiting for him to get up. We are going back as soon as he does and than I have to do homework and I have to clean my place up because Julien is supposed to come over on wednesday.

After wednesday here are my plans : Going to a play of Eli on thursday, going out to celebrate my birthday on friday, going back to my parents place to celebrate my birthday with them on saturday.

After that its back to the routine :P

Well, seeya!

3 commentaires:

  1. Your story has an epilogue.
    Finally our hero Sam gets back together with his girlfriend. Now he has his magic cloak of heterosexuality to protect him, he can enjoy Luc's attentions safe from the gay spells that might be cast.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Luc

    Sounds like u had a nice time for easter and yea what do u honestly think about sam is he confused or just straight

    but good luck with your studies and take care and be safe

    bob

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Lol I do like that epilogue, and that's actually what's happening, they are now back together and Sam doesn't mind seeing me anymore :P wow he can be an ass... Btw Bob, I think Sam is straight but he might be bisexual. If he is, he won't admit it for a couple of years at least so let's assume he's straight :P Thanks alot for the comments :)

    RépondreSupprimer