jeudi 15 avril 2010

Oh yeah!

I forgot to tell you!

I went back on the water this tuesday! So I'm paddling again! (paddling is the love of my life :P) I was like jumping after that practice! I'm probably going back on the water tomorrow so yay! :D

Yeah short post but it's about a subject that is like super important to me!

seeya!

3 commentaires:

  1. Cool, Luc!! I know what you mean about getting back to something that you enjoy!! I'm SO glad that winter is in the rear view mirror here, as well!! Have fun, and stay safe!! luv, tman<3

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Luc

    i dont know anything abou tthis sprint kayaking but how far do you paddle in a competiton, do you do this in a river or a lake, maybe u could describe it a little for us

    hope all is well and enjoy the spring time

    take care and be safe

    bob

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Is this like Canoeing ?
    Eddie

    RépondreSupprimer