mercredi 7 avril 2010

Night alone

Yep, Julien ain't coming over so I'm spending the night alone instead. it's not that bad, I don't really need to see him, it's just that I would really have liked to. Sam almost came over but he found out he had a formation or something so I really ended up alone. Actually Julien didn't even tell me he wasn't coming, Sam did. Speaking of whom, Sam is going out with his girlfriend again. I don't know how i feel about this because if she keeps hurting him like she did I'm really going to be pissed at her. But for now Sam is happy so that's good.

Because I was alone, I used some time to go on msn and that was a really good thing! I talked to one of my friends (who is a closted lesbian) and we are going out together on wednesday! Yay! It's pretty cool because I miss her alot and we haven't seen eachother in awhile. So a little bad thing brought a good thing!

Maude and her BF aren't going too good right now. They spent the weekend together and it went so-so. I do hope the best for them. If they aren't happy together maybe they'll be happier as friends, I don't know. I just wish that whatever happens, they'll both be happy. They are just the cutest couple sometimes, I look at them and I feel like a happy end is possible for everyone because they look just like they found the right person forever. But theres other times when you see them and you see they are both hurting. I just don't know what to think right now. I love them and wish them the best.

Oh yeah Sam acts as if we don't have problems anymore which is a total lie. I have stopped doing what annoyed him (which wasn't alot) but he still refuses to talk to me about why I got angry. So the things that made me angry aren't dealt with. He'd better talk to me soon...

Oh well... at least he's trying to help me out with Julien, that's a nice gesture :)

Seeya!!!

2 commentaires:

  1. Guys can be like that... I think that it has more to do with the way boys are taught to ignore their feelings, in a way... Women are, by nature, I believe, better talkers, anyways... They share everything, and then everything about everyone, sometimes!! lol So, when you want Sam to man up, and talk to you, he may resist, but, there may be another dynamic at work too...

    If, in the past, you were overbearing and feelings were hurt, during arguments, Sam may be trying to avoid a similar situation...Approach him calmly about your differences, and hear him out on his perspective about what happened. Be fair and gracious... A man needs this mutuality in his life, in order to preserve his self esteem...

    Good luck, Luc... life is a give and take... luv, tman<3

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Luc

    hey i sent u an email so i hope u read it lol. Sam he may never talk about it but u cant force him to talk about it either

    the best u can do i think is to let him know that he has upset u and u want to talk

    sorry to hear about Julien but i worr that realtionship might not last at all

    take care and be safe

    bob

    RépondreSupprimer