dimanche 18 avril 2010

Lonely

Man I post too much right now but I am really lonely, I'm far from everyone right now, being at my parents house, and my friends that could help me feel better aren't on MSN. I really feel like I'm cut off from them and it sucks.

Julien is on but I haven't talked to him since we agreed to be only friends and not do anything else. I'll miss holding him in my arms but I think it's for the best.

It really seems like everything is going bad right now. Eli and her boyfriend, Sam and his girlfriend, Maude and her boyfriend, me and Julien. Everything is just going down. It's like all the whole gang is just falling appart and the closest bonds between us are nothing.

Everyone is trying to help when someone is having problems but since more than half the people at the party were having problems, we all tried to help eachother but it didn't really work and now i don't know how the majority of the people feel but I feel broken inside, Sam is questionning himself as to why he's with his GF, Maude had huge problems with her BF but is trying to arrange those right now, Julien cried because he didn't know what to do on friday but he never wants to tell me how he really feels.

It seems like everyone is lost and confused exept for a handfull of people. If there ever is a party like this again, this gang is done and definately falls apart.

2 commentaires:

  1. OMG kid... These are the kinds of days best left for the scrapheap of history... Everyone has them, at one point, or another, but, that's little comfort for you right now... time has a way of healing these wounds, probably because as you distance yourself, things tend to become more clear and don't seem quite so sad. When I find myself in this state, I usually find something to distract myself- I watch a movie and try to nap, or I take a long walk and usually the combo of fresh air and exercise, has a calming effect.

    You're best bet with your friends, is to be as comforting as you can, if they ask, but really, you need less burdened, happier people around you, to help you cope... How's your mom doing? I know she had to run last night, but, maybe you can have a sit down with her now...

    Well, those are some ideas; I have to hit the rack soon, myself... Tomorrow is a working day... I wish you hope and comfort, Luc... Remember, you're not alone!! luv, tman<3 I'll check back, to see how you're doing...

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Luc

    hey sorry to hear all this and yeah somedays look bad but life has a way of coming around. I would still talk to Julien i dont know what happened but i would try to remain friends at least

    hope all is well, take care and be safe

    bob

    RépondreSupprimer