vendredi 2 avril 2010

Nice partys never end well

It's like a rule! Everey time a party is decent, it ends in a bad way somehow, usually someone ends up really depressed or crying (or throwing up :P) This time there were like 3 people who ended up depressed, all of them close to me.

First off, Maude's boyfriend. Maude and him are having problems and he wasn't realy feeling like going to a party and he was just sad pretty much the whole time. Maude and him talked a little and his mood kept on getting worse. The poor guy is really having problems but he never talks about them. I like him and i really hope it goes better for him soon.

Maude was down towards the end since she knew something was up with her boyfriend and things were just getting worse. She is questionning alot of things right now and she doesn't really need to question weather or not they are happy together. It's a really sad thing when you see two of your close friends whose couple is having problems. I really hope it goes better. They deserve to be happy, honestly they really do.

And last but not least is Sam. I don't know if he left being happy or unhappy but his mood changed alot during the night. His ex GF was there (he came with her) and he was like trying to win her back. She basically kept on changing her mind the whole night. That sucks because he kept getting his hopes up and than was happy and talkative, next thing you know he's talking to her and than going off into a corner somewhere to be alone. Last time I saw him he looked like someone with a broken heart and than I went outside and he left with his ex without saying goodbye. Yeah, you guessed it, he didn't come over tonight so I'm alone. It's better like that anyways cuz I need to talk to him about our problems before I get close to him again.

BUT, if we take all that away, I had a very great time, I danced with alot of people, including the first time I really danced with Sam (he sucks :P). I danced mostly with Maude and another girl though. There was a stripper who came as a birthday present. I think it was the first time I actually saw a girl bare chested in real life. I don't see what the big deal is :P It was funny though and I liked it. After seeing that I am even more convinced of my sexual orientation.

Well thats it, seeya!

2 commentaires:

  1. Well, kid... it sounds like you're on the right path with your friends... Talk to them like they matter, and you'll have better friendships, some that may actually last a lifetime... I have found that lovers may come and go, but real friends stay around, even after the lovers are long gone!! Putting the arguments behind you, is a smart and mature way foward, and I commend you for it!! luv,tman<3

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Luc

    Sam is a confusing boy, first he is kissing a boy then he is chasing an old girl friend sounds even more confusing

    sorry to hear about your friend Maude and i hope that works out well. Hope u had a nice easter

    take care and be safe

    bob

    RépondreSupprimer