mercredi 28 avril 2010

Habs won

OMG!!!! Quick post to say the Habs won against Washington. Montreal eliminated the best team of the NHL so now we'll see if the Canadiens are good ennough to beat the odds and come out with a Stanley Cup in 2010! I do hope they get it but yeah, it's still very far away. Now we have to beat Pittsburgh. Man if Montreal takes out Ovi and then Crosby, theres nothing to stop it!

I'm happy about that victory even tho Washington is one of my fave teams, my home team is still more important to me. Plus we still have 2 canadian teams left in this race to the cup!

I also want to point out that my predictions were correct exept for New Jersey and Washington who both got beat in the first round... but tell me who could have predicted that? :P At least I nailed the West!

Yay!

Okay, here are my predictions for the second round.

Detroit will beat San Jose
Chicago will beat Vancouver
Pittsburgh will beat Montreal
Philadelphia will beat Boston

We will see what happens, honestly at this point it's really hard to judge how a team will react to their win in the first round. I do hope I'm wrong and montreal goes through but hey, I have to be impartial :P

My new pick for cup champions is Chicago! I kinda want them to win because that would mean 3 guys having gold and Stanley the same year, which would be kinda amazing.

Also, I went to see a play that one of my friends was in, went to see it with Eli and it was pretty cool. We were pretty crazy tho, me and Eli together is really explosive because we both have alot of energy! :)

Anyways, I gotta go!

Seeya!!!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire