dimanche 18 avril 2010

Julien

So I know I didn't say what happened at the party and I might make a post about it later today but right now I don't want to.

This is just a short post to say that I called it off with Julien because of what happened. I feel shitty right now and I was really angry at him friday but now I just feel empty and broken inside. I am glad I'm not angry at him anymore because I really hate that feeling and this feeling is more innocent, even tho it sucks at least I'm not going to do anything to hurt him.

I needed to talk to someone yesterday and started talking to my mom but my sister called for some homework she had and my mom helped her out (she's at the end of her semester and it's really hard) so I went back to my bedroom but was really unable to go to sleep. I don't know how long it took me but it was much too long.

well seeya

3 commentaires:

  1. sorry, Luc... It's never easy to lose a friend, especially if you're hurt in the process... I wish you had someone to share that with- it can help to get it off your chest... You may not feel comfortable sharing this with me, and I'm a poor replacement for someone that lives where you do, but, if you want to, feel free to email me when you feel alone; who knows, maybe I can help!! luv, tman<3

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Luc

    Sorry to hear this and i know that even if he was just a friend to have sex with he probably means a lot more to you than that

    take care and be safe

    bob

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. yep he did mean more to me than that, I just didn't want to admit it even to myself because that would mean the end of seeing him. And in the end, thats what happened

    RépondreSupprimer