jeudi 29 avril 2010

Blogs

Well it looks like half the blogs I link to are finished :P

Craziest one of all is hockeykidmn.com, rumors are that mikey is actually a 40 something year old man who pretended to be a 17 year old. That's just weird and I find the story very strange. I don't have all the information but I really don't know what to think about that. I hope it doesn't hurt people too much tho, he was huge in the blogging community.

Gay Andy says he will stop blogging so that's another one, at least theres not a huge scandal surrounding that. We'll miss you!

Rike stopped blogging like a month ago and I still have him in my link :P

Mirrorboy stopped before I started but he still posts sometimes and I have a crazy hope he will return so I'll keep him on the links anyways :P he's the reason I sarted blogging and his blog is the first one I really followed.

And last but not least AJ also stopped but I'll also keep him because I hope he'll return also.

Well that's it, I'll redo my links at one point but for now they are still there. Who knows, if they come back before I take their links out it'll be worth it :P

Seeya!

PS. if you have more information on mikey I'd like to know, I'm really wandering whats going on.

3 commentaires:

  1. Ty wrote about it on his blog.
    http://illdotricksforyou.blogspot.com/2010/04/fall-of-mikey-hockey-kid.html

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I know Luc, the whole thing is just depressing... f**k it!! Go out, and have some fun in the water!! It's too nice to spend lots of time @ a keyboard, anyways.... luv, tman<3

    RépondreSupprimer