mardi 4 mai 2010

Internet was down + lot's of work

Okay! well I'm not going to be around much in the coming weeks because I am in exams and have lots of homework PLUS right now we are doing all these things to prepare ourselves for our summer jobs (you know courses and stuff) So I've been doing that this weekend and internet was down so I couldn't go anyways :P

But right now it's working fine so I'll tell you a little about my past few days.

Friday was really awesome! Sam went to my place and we spent the evening together just chilling and wrestling :P It's these moments that I missed when me and Sam had problems. Now it seems like we are back on the winning wheel of friendship :) thats a weird way to put it :P but yeah he stayed late and when he left I went on MSN where I saw that Julien was online. We talked with our webcams on so I could see his cute face. It was actually nice and there was a bit of flirting even tho our little thing is over. Who knows maybe I'll finally seduce him... Nah...

On saturday I had courses for work and than I went back home where I did nothing. Later Sam came again and we spent some time together and than went to our school (there was a dance show thingy and his little sister was in it). So I finally met his dad and sister and saw his mother while I wasn't drunk :P I think she'll like me a little more now :P

On sunday I went to Nick's house with Maude and two other friends where we played board games. It was a good time and we joked alot. Yesterday was boring and so was today so I won't bore you guys out with that.

Wow I really don't feel like working and i have an oral presentation tomorrow. Lol! let's see how it goes, we will probably suck big time. I'm passing it anyways so I really do not care.

seeya!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire