jeudi 6 mai 2010

Can't stop thinking about him

For some reason I just can't get Julien out of my head. It's killing me because I know theres nothing happening with him and I know he doesn't have feelings for me but I keep hoping. I thought ending it with him would help me get over him but right now it really seems like it doesn't.

I speak with him and we are friends and that's great but I still want more. I think it might be because he just never actually said that I had no chance of actually going out with him. I really don't know wha to do because I just want to either be over him or going out with him. Everything in my life right now is going great except for that. My relationship with Sam is back to normal, I am starting work soon, I am back on the water and slowly getting my speed back. I feel like just getting this sorted out would just make everything right. I don't know what I need. I just want to ask him plain out to tell me I don't have a chance so I can move on, but at the same time I'm afraid of it. If he tells me that I don't have a chance it will really hurt me. But if he says that I do have a chance, I won't get over him for sure so if it doesn' work out, it'll take twice as long to get over him.

I wish I could just know what to do. How do you guys get over guys? I am terrible at that, hell I still think about my first crush some times and that was a while ago.

please somebody help me...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire