lundi 24 mai 2010

No more school!

Well there you go! I finished my last exam and I am in summer vacation! I have about 1 month to do as much stupid useless partying as I can before I start working.

Even with this good news, there is some bad news as well. Both Sam and Julien aren't coming over tonight so that means I spend the night alone again. Sam was supposed to come over after the exam but he went to see his girlfriend. After that he is going back to his parent's place even tho he could come over since he's done with school also.

Meh, atleast I have another friend coming over tonight but he won't stay to sleep here.

Tomorrow I have 3 friends coming over in the morning tho so thats going to be fun. I hope it all goes as planned because if this fails well I'm going to be super pissed :P

I think that's all I have to say for now, maybe I'll go out soon so I will have things to say about that :P

seeya!

3 commentaires:

  1. Aww {{HUGS}} , kid!! Oh well, at least, you'll get a good nights sleep!! And, summer's just starting!! WOOO!!!!!! It's about now, that I wish I was still in school... Nahhh!!! I still have a recurring nightmare thing, occasionally, that I'm back in school and trying to catch up, so I could graduate with a class that's way younger!! Where on earth that anxiety originated, I have NO idea!! lol

    So, Luc, how did you do on the exams?? Pass everything?? I hope so!! It's nice to have a clean slate, going into the summer break!! Have fun, kid!! luv, tman<3

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Yeah I'm pretty sure I passed everything which is good :P I have to check but I would be very surprised if I failed even one class.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. all right, kid!! Happy summer coming!! : P luv, tman<3

    RépondreSupprimer