jeudi 20 mai 2010

Meh

I haven't talked to Julien since tuesday and the last words I said to him were "Ok fuck you"

So yeah you guessed it, we aren't really in a good situation right now, Maude told me that when he's stressed about something he gets really mean to pretty much everyone especially if theres aleready something that bugs him with you. So it's probably because he's stressed but I don't care seriously. I wouldn't stand being with him if he got mean to everyone when he's stressed, I mean it's stupid!

Meh, so I think my huge Julien crush is coming to an end, we'll see what happens next but that guy is definately going back to secondary role in this blog :P.

Other than that, I'm at my parent's place right now and I just want to have one of my friends with me. One of them almost came but he had to cancel so I am alone! (my parents arent here right now, they'll be here tonight tho). I really have nothing to do... Might go watch Glee or something :P

anyways, seeya

1 commentaire:

  1. House to yourself?? OOOO... My FAVORITE time, at your age!! Of course, it's only for a while, still.... lol

    Just chill, and enjoy your free time, Luc... I told you that is was warming up, down here- today it was 85 degrees and tomorrow is more of the same, I think... Just a matter of time, before it works it's way north!!

    If it was me, it would be an ice cream sundae, probably with a banana , and, everything else, that's not nailed down, and some TV catch up time... Nothing wrong with a little debauchery!! Have fun, kid!! luv, tman<3

    RépondreSupprimer