samedi 15 mai 2010

Sam

After school, Sam went over to my place where we stayed for about 2 hours just wrestling and doing stupid things, you know just hanging out. I missed having him over, it was a really fun time. We had fun together and it really reminded me of why I loved him so much (as a friend). He is really cute when he's having fun lol.

Anyways, we did alot of stupid things and I felt really close to him, like we were back the way we were before all the Julien mess. After that we went to nick's place where there were more of our friends and we watched a movie. During it Sam was pretty much going around not listening to the movie at all and talking to pretty much everyone individually and going outside to talk to his GF on the phone (she was coming to pick him up). When he knew she was going to be there soon, he went like behind the chair I was in and started bugging me like poking my head and stuff. I just grabbed his hand to make him stop but we kinda stood there holding hands, it was pretty sweet :) After a little while he left and went back to where he was sitting.

It was a very short moment but an incredibly sweet one. I missed him being that way with me, just having fun and those little sweet moments.

On the 24th he is sleeping over to my place and probably Julien will two. (Sam shotgunned sleeping on the floor :P)

Anyways we'll see what happens but me and Sam planned it all so that I could sleep in the same bed as Julien without anyting happening between us. Since Sam will be close to us we will be able to resist eachother and thats good. I don't know what good can come out of this, but I don't think anything bad can.

I hope it all goes well, but its quite in a long time. I'll talk to you guys about it then.

Seeya!

1 commentaire:

  1. Hey Luc... Some of my fondest memories are of all the wrestling with friends I did at your age, and beyond!! The little moment of hand holding is sweet... We all thirst for the human touch, and the loving hand of a 'friend' is special. I really hope that you find that special person come into your life, soon, Luc... Until then, enjoy the companionship of good friends, and get out and into that kayak!! lol luv, tman<3

    RépondreSupprimer