samedi 22 mai 2010

RANDOM!

Hey! I have nothing to do so I decided to post something but i don't really know what to say so this is going to be VERY random.

I want to say I am up to date with Glee and I made my mom watch it. My five favorite characters are Kurt (of course :P), Quin, Sue, Emma and Tina. My mom hates Kurt and so does Julien, I'm like the only one who likes him :P

Julien's favorite characters are Finn and Brittany while Nick's choice is Emma. Maude likes Will but it's mostly because he's her type :P

I have developped the theory that Julien likes people who are stupid (Finn and Brit, I mean come on!) based on this theory I can say its a compliment that he never liked me that way :P

Speaking of Julien, he apologised via e-mail :P he really has no tact honestly. He's like those clueless characters in movies that when you see them your like "no one is THIS bad with relationships", well he is.

He might still come on monday to sleep over at my place. I think I'll try to tease him as much as I can without giving him anything. It's mean but I am a bitch sometimes and I kinda wanna do that :P Plus we can't do anything since Sam is sleeping over as well.

Oh did you guys know that september 19th is international talk like a pirate day?

So on september 19th you should all talk like pirates! One easy trick to do well is to start all your conversations with " Arrr, me hearties!" the rest should come easily ;)

and OMG guys HUGE NEWS! : I'm gay!

okay that wasn't really news :P

Seeya!

4 commentaires:

  1. I have an idea, Luc... When Julien is lying there in bed, give him a nice back massage, and stop, just as it's getting good... There was a friend in my life that really liked that tactic... hmmm... very frustrating, and actually, kind of cruel... Still, if you're feeling bitchy... Nahhh!!

    Julien reminds me of one of my brother's friends, who, I maintain, has 'foot in mouth disease'... Once, on meeting the new girlfriend of a mutual friend (her name was Heidi), this guy says,"OOO that's German, right?" Heidi said, "If you mean my name, well, yeah..." upon which, he raised his arm in a Nazi salute and said, "Heil Heidi!!" Groan.... Some people just don't get it... Whatta ya going to do?? lol luv, tman<3

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. WOW! I have to say that's really bad tho, I don't think Julien would go as far as this :P "Heil Heidi"... I'm really impressed by him, in a bad way :P

    It was funny tho, thanks :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. You know, believe it or not, my brother's friend is really a nice guy... Not really stupid, either.... He just manages to say the most asinine things sometimes!! He realizes, once the damage is done... I swear, he was probably the inspiration for a 'Sienfeld' character... I can't remember the character's name, but (Mike) is the real deal!! lol luv, tman<3

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Well I don't know him but I know the type lol, actually a good person to have as a friend I'd say. It's cool tho :P

    RépondreSupprimer