jeudi 6 mai 2010

Wow this has to be the fastest I've ever posted in a row

Just after doing that other post I talked to Julien on MSN and asked him to tell me I didn't have a chance. He did exactly what I thought he would do and that's the one thing I didn't want. He said "I will never be able to tell you that it will never work because times change, we never know. But for right now ehm, no I don't think so." Basically that makes me want to get him even more and even more desperate. I know I should move one and that would actually be the way for me to be happy and maybe even for him to like me. But I just simply can't do it. I hate this situation.

I want to go out with him, but at the same time I want to be his friend and not worry about that. Like I can't get him but I don't want to lose his friendship which is exactly what is happening. He doesn't want to reject me or anything but if I keep getting hurt when I'm with him he's going to stop seeing me to try and help me...

I don't know what I'm feeling right now, I feel like crying but it just won't come out. It's like I'm stuck in this stupid situation where I don't know what's going on and I don't want to move either ways because I'm afraid I'll make the wrong decision. If I go all out and try to get him, it will probably not work and I'll just end up hurt. But if I get over him and meet someone else and move on, I might miss a chance at a relationship with him that would have been great.

FML

3 commentaires:

  1. Life is weird. Nothing can happen the way things are now. But only when you do move on, and find someone else, will he see you differently. After that, the game has changed.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I've been telling myself that and honestly that sucks! You are right tho, but for some reason I just can't move on, I'm really bad at that.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Hey Luc... When I felt like that, it was very difficult to get anything constructive done... Basically, you're depressed right now, because of the frustration you feel and your inability to deal with it. Get out of the house, and do something physical- anything... Kayaking would probably be the best for you, but if you can't do that for some reason, even some cross- training or hiking would work... Tire yourself, physically, and your emotional problems get less difficult to sort through...

    You're right, by the way, that the pursuit of Julien is a no- win situation, at this point... You'll make it too uncomfortable for him, if you keep dogging him... Have some self respect, and stop feeling like your options are so limited!! Get out and into the hunt!! The more you expose yourself to the world, the more likely that you'll cross paths with that special guy, and your world will change instantly!! Moping about Julien, will just make you sad... Good luck, kid!! luv, tman<3

    RépondreSupprimer