lundi 17 mai 2010

Life is good

I don't know why I'm this happy but today it seems like nothing can bring me down! To be honest it's been an OK day but I'm just so releaved I think that I just can't be brought down.

For one thing, Maude told me today that Julien is bitching about me to Nick. I don't really understand why he would do that, it might be about the little "tell me I have no chance" thing or it might be because he wants Nick to like him and not me (which quite frankly isn't working). Normaly, hearing this would have brought me down for a couple of days but when Maude told me on of the things he said (that he was more manly than me) I just bursted out laughing at how ridiculous that was. I don't know how he looks at it to say he's manly in any way but no one agreed with him :P I think he just wants attention which is why I didn't give him any and I didn't talk to him today.

Other than that the day was boring, lot's of exams, lot's of work.

I did go out with my friend to watch her friend's musical show. It was pretty good, I was surprised. Me and my friend were like dancing on our chairs. Plus one guy checked me out ;)

So in short an okay day but I'm happier than ever and I don't really know why :)

seeya!

1 commentaire:

  1. lol Good for you, Luc!! Who cares, why you feel so good? Just enjoy it!! Life's way easier, when you feel that way! luv, tman<3

    RépondreSupprimer