lundi 10 mai 2010

Hey sorry about that last post

Lesson learned, never think about important things when you are both tired and feel rejected. I don't think I would have ever dared post pics of me anyways. It is a weird period for me right now, I really hope it goes by soon so I can be normal and happy... I should go kayaking, that always helps me but it freacking snowed this weekend grrrrrr.

Well anyways, this is not a huge post but I figured I'd tell you guys about my plans for Nick's birthday. Awhile ago, Maude asked him what he wanted for his birthday and he said : a sexy dance. So now that he came out, Maude had the idea of having a guy dance for him. We talked about it and decided that me, Maude and another one of our friends will make a video for Nick that reproduces this one that Glee made where Kurt dances on Beyonce's Single Ladies.

It's all a joke and I definately won't dance as well as Chris Colfer does (Kurt) but hey, it's all good fun. Btw Kurt is really an awesome character, his coming out scenes are so touching.

The actor, Chris Colfer, really looks like a nice guy, I wish I could meet him :P (sorry ladies, he's gay hehehe)

Well here's Kurt's video of single ladies

2 commentaires:

  1. We want to see your version of the dance
    Eddie xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. LOL!!! sorry I won't post it for 3 reasons : It will suck, it would show me and my friends to pretty much everyone on the internet, it would be very embarrassing if anyone I knew saw it without context :P

    RépondreSupprimer