lundi 17 mai 2010

DONE...Almost :P

Yep I now have only 2 exams left before summer break and let me say it is freaking time! I did not have any motivation last week and ended up doing all my work last minute (I'm lucky because everything went fine :P)

Now I have politics and math left and after that I am a free man! Right now I'm taking tonight off even tho I should study and I'll go watch some showtunes thing because my friend is forcing me 2 :P Anyways thats still pretty cool so that's what I'm doing, I might study when I get home but that's still a maybe :P

Anyways I don't really have any news because nothing happened today except me studying which isn't very interesting.

I should have more interesting posts once vacations start, theres always stupid stuff that happens at end of semester parties (last year was my first kiss with a guy, this year, who knows :P)

Seeya!

2 commentaires:

  1. I like your attitude, kid!! Good on you!! I'm happy for you, that the schoolwork is almost over for the summer... It's a good thing your procrastination wasn't severe enough to hurt you... It's getting warm down here; summer can't be far behind!! luv, tman<3

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Yay!!! Summer is so awesome!

    RépondreSupprimer