jeudi 13 mai 2010

I am not a rolemodel

You know why? Because I am stupid!

I talked to Julien today on MSN and we flirted a little as usual. But we started talking about him sleeping over at my place. That is REALLY not a good idea since we both admitted we could'nt resist when we were sleeping together. He does not want to go out with me, I know that. I want to go out with him, he knows that.

If we do it again, it will just hurt me and being a drama queen, I'll get him in a situation he doesn't want to get into. But nevertheless we both talked about it like the idiots we are and now I just want him to come over. This is not good, I want more than just sex and we just can't do that anymore. But I love sleeping with him (and I do mean sleeping here). It is SO comfortable and he loves sleeping with me 2... I just don't think either of us would be able to resist doing more.

The reason he wants to come sleep at my place is because his place is really far and sometimes it's cool for him to sleep close to where all our friends are, and since the end of semester is coming up, there going to be parties and things going on.

Sam told me to have him over if I want but to have a third person sleeping in the same room (probably Sam himself :P). It is a good idea, but knowing me I'm probably going to kiss him anyways. Mehh we'll see what happens, the more I think about Sam's idea the better it seems.

It's kinda funny how the 2 most important guys in my life put together would be the perfect guy for me :P. Think about it, Sam who is straight and has a girlfriend but who loves me (as a friend but in a really sweet way) and Julien who is gay and single but who doesn't love me, he likes me but thats it. I love them both in different ways but combined, I would be head over heels in love :P. If I ever meet a combination of those 2 I won't believe my luck!

Meh, sometimes you gotta search, I don't think I have found the right guy for me yet. But I really like those 2 sweeties.

I'll tell you what happens with Julien but Sam is definately sleeping over here probably on the 24th :)

Seeya!

2 commentaires:

  1. Hi Luc - i would say njoy the memories while you have a chance to make them, or something like that. I'm exactly sure what'd I'm saying. I think I'm saying don't pass up an opportunity to make a lifetime of memories. Yeah, that's it.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. You're going to lie awake all night, torturing yourself with this hot guy in your bed, almost on top of you, and be frustrated to boot, when morning comes and you haven't slept a wink... How do I know?? Because I did the very same thing, many times, with a hot young guy, that would only go so far, usually, just to maintain our dysfunctional friendship... So, go for it, and prove me wrong!! I couldn't resist at your age either, Luc!! We all make mistakes, and you're entitled to your own!! lol luv, tman<3

    RépondreSupprimer