mercredi 12 mai 2010

Next monday

It is the day that will end 3 of my 5 courses. On that day I have 2 exams and I have to hand in 1 project. After that I will only have 2 exams left.

That day will be very important and I have to prepare well for it. After that it will be pretty much done and I will be able to have more fun! Since only 2 exams are left after it, I'll have to study for them but I have more time than what I actually need.

Also today there is an important hockey game. For those of you who follow hockey a little, well it's game 7 between the montreal Canadiens and the Pittsburgh Penguins. The winner of this game will go on to the next round while the loser will be eliminated. Montreal wasn't supposed to win in the first round but managed to beat the Washington Capitals who were number one in the NHL. If they beat Pittsburgh, they'll have taken out last year's winners of the Stanley cup as well. No one really expects the Habs to win the cup but if they win this round, they will definately be favorites in the next round. I really hope they win!

Well thats pretty much it, I don't have anything exiting to say, I'm at my parent's house so...

Seeya!

1 commentaire:

  1. Study!! Use the hockey games as diversion, but, get those books open!! Good luck on Monday, Luc!! luv, tman<3

    RépondreSupprimer