samedi 8 mai 2010

You keep me hanging on

Yeah, Julien talked to me on MSN yesterday, I told him to tell me I had no chance with him thursday and he says he can't say that which is just the answer thats going to keep me hoping and than he talks to me like nothing happened yesterday. It was a nice convo, just like nothing was going on, just like the convos we had when we were friends with benefice. I really feel like he's just keeping me around in case while he looks for other opportunities.

I know I used him as much as he used me during our little thing we had. The difference is this : When things happened that made him feel uneasy, I did everything to control the damage. But when I have problems he just doesn't care and tells me to work it out by myself.

Even tho I still like him somehow, I think that's a jerk move. I'm pissed off at him but I know 3 words from him and I'd be at his side. That sucks!

I feel like the song "You keep me hanging on", which Quinn sang on Glee


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire