samedi 6 mars 2010

3rd post today but I had to do this quickie

Yep, I now officially have a fuck friend... Or at least I think so :P

So the guy I did stuff with... man I'm going to need to name him soon... anyways, I'm talking to him on msn and he is coming over tomorrow at my place and it really sounds like he wants to do it (and obviously I do two). I would look like a total idiot if he's just joking though... hmmm we'll see. Anyways he's super cute so I'm happy and he's a really cool guy to be around so I'm happy to see him anyways.

Yeah that's it, I'll try and fill you in on what happened as soon as I can, probably going to be on monday or tuesday tho.

Seeya!!

2 commentaires:

  1. Luc

    Ok how did it go :p, I do hope he came over. he is cute and you are nice it should work out lol

    take care and be safe

    bob

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. yay fun!

    who knew showers could be so drrrty

    RépondreSupprimer