vendredi 26 mars 2010

Our situation

Okay, I'll try to explain the whole Nick/Me/Julien/Sam relationship!

Basically, Sam, Julien and Nick went to high school together, like most of our friends. They are all in the year younger than me in school but now we are in collge so it's a little different than high school.

I went a year to college in another town and I changed school last fall. I was new to this school and I met Sam, Maude, Eli and other people from our gang at my new college. Then at parties I met Nick and Julien.

When I met them, neither of them had come out so I was the gay of our gang (yes I told them from the start). I got closer and closer to Sam untill we were best friends, we basically told eachother everything. Than in January, Maude told me that Nick was also gay and that he was interested in me. I didn't really know him but he is very attractive. That friday there was a party at my place and me and Nick kissed for a pretty long time. That is how Sam learned that Nick was gay, by seeing him kiss me.

Me and Nick never did anything again, I didn't feel this way for him and it was really weird and stuff so we just kissed on 1 night and that was it, we never had a relationship.

Word got out pretty fast that Nick was gay and soon, everyone knew.

Not much later, I heard about Julien, Nick told me that he was also gay. Even though Nick is very handsome, Julien is actually my type, not just physically but also personally, which wasn't the case with Nick. I told Sam not long after but he didn't say anything to other people. You see, unlike Nick, Julien wasn't ready for everyone to know yet.

Not long after, Julien was at a party and had nowhere to go. He finally had to stay at my place even though we didn't know eachother that well. We talked alot and we ended up sleeping naked and we did some stuff but not that much.

That's where my relationship with Sam started to have problems. Julien didn't want people to know and therefore, I couldn't tell Sam. He didn't know for awhile but about 2 weeks later, Julien went back to my place and we had sex. Thats when Sam found out I was hiding something from him because he asked me where I was going on sunday and I wouldn't tell him (I didn't want him showing up at my place so I told him I was going somewhere but I wouldn't tell him where).

Julien went to my place again that wednesday and we did it again. Than on thursday morning Maude came to my place (not that long after Julien had left) and she saw the empty pack of condoms that I hadn't seen (and therefore didn't throw out). So now Maude knew that we were doing things and I explained the situation to her.

Than the whole drama with Sam occured and on that night, he asked me what was my secret, and after a while of him pleading to know, I told him that I had a fuck friend.

That's where it gets really complicated because there are 2 possibilities (and I am angry at him for either one of those)

situation 1 : He guessed it was probably Julien

So Sam knows Julien is also gay and he knows I don't like Nick that way, therefore I think he guessed that I was sleeping with Julien.

After he talked to me on sunday, he went back home. But later that evening, he went to Julien's place to talk to him about his break-up (remember Sam's girlfriend broke up with him that saturday). Sam talked to Julien about a lot of things and at one point he told him that I had a fuck friend. I know he said "well you know Luc's type, its someone that is thin and weak" which is not only mean but actually aimed at Julien who isn't very masculine. Julien than admitted to him that it was with him.

That is a mean thing to do, go to someone's place to find out my secret and insulting them in the process, if I didn't want him to know, he had no right to go behind my back and find out by himself.

situation 2 : He didn't know it was Julien

It's the same exact situation exept that he didn't know who it was. That means he was talking with one of our friends about my sex life. Something I told him in private and that I didn't want everyone to know about.

Conclusion : weather he knew it was him or not he still did something that I find crosses the limit. He acted mean towards both me and Julien and he got away with it.

Okay now that I've gone off topic I will finish the description of the relationship between the 4 of us.

- Nick likes me but I don't like Nick that way.
- Julien had something for Nick but Nick didn't want to lose a friend, if they would have done something it would only have been physically, but they didn't
- Me and Julien are fuck friends. We are not supposed to know eachother well and Nick doesn't know about our relationship.
- Me, Nick and Julien have all had a huge crush on Sam at one point and we all think he is one of the cutest guys in the gang.
- Sam used to be very close to Julien but they grew distant.
- Sam is (officially) my best friend and we have a relationship that many of our friends say is like a couples relationship.
- Sam says he would kiss Nick and Julien when he wants to make fun of me (as an I know you think I'm cute but I won't do anything with you even if I do something with another guy)
- Sam, Nick and Julien have known eachother for a long time.
- I don't know if I want to go out with Julien but I might, at the same time I fear that I also like Sam that way and it scares me. That situation is going away though because I like Sam much less than before right now.

Basically we are 3 gay guys and 1 straight, there are things happening between Julien and me and at least one person wants things to happen between the others (example Julien would want to do something with Sam).

I hope this is clear even though it's probably not, if you have questions post them in the comments, I'll try and answer them

seeya!!

PS. Julien is coming to my place wednesday april 7th so I look forward to that! :)

3 commentaires:

  1. Holy shit!! I need a scorecard to keep track!!! lol Man, how did things get so complicated??

    I think, if you break it all down, the main problem is that there has been these breaches of trust, mostly because you guys aren't being entirely honest with each other... It would be one thing, if you didn't hang out together, but it really isn't realistic to expect these kinds of things to be kept secret, with so many friends involved!! If Julien didn't want Sam to find out, he shouldn't have told him and left you looking like a traitor for not sharing the details with Sam... He basically hung you out to dry!!

    I have a suggestion- Don't ever team up with these guys to rob a bank, or something; the secret will last about a day, and you'll ALL end up sharing a cell!! lol

    Now, the best thing to do, is to talk to Sam and tell him that this is one BIG fouled up mess and offer your apology for your part in the deception... If he is mature, he'll apologize to you for his indiscretion, and you can put it behind you... It is definitely NOT worth losing friendships because of this!! Man up, and fix it!

    From here on out, don't make promises that would naturally undermine any of your friendships... It's just not worth it!! If you really like Sam, you'd better think long and hard, before getting involved sexually with him... That can complicate friendships more quickly than anything else I know!! I know that you say that Sam means less to you, but I don't really believe it. You are just hurt, and naturally don't want to admit that the guy that you love has inflicted some of the pain... Having said that, I really think that you had a part in all of this, so if I were you, I'd take the high road and straighten it out... Wow!! I hope some of this helps!! I have to go and lay down! My head is spinning!! lol Good luck, Luc!! luv, tman<3

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. man that bank thing was really funny! especially because it's so very very true :P
    And I do not have the intention to get involved with Sam, not right now anyways, I know he isn't ready if he ever wants to and it would take alot for me to risk losing my friendship with him. I got involved with Julien but we weren't very close (we're getting closer though)

    Btw I know its really complicated, story of my life :P I won't see Sam untill monday so I'll see what I'm going to do then.

    Thanks alot :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Luc

    Does this make u think Sam is gay or not the way he reacts to you and Julien. take care and be safe

    bob

    RépondreSupprimer