vendredi 26 mars 2010

Pissed off

Yeah the reason I haven't been posting this week is that this week was pretty muh all about Sam and trying to make him feel better. He thanked by telling me yesterday that he associated me to the fact that his girlfriend broke up with him. He also ompared me to Eli, basically saying that he associated her (who was his best friend at the time) with his girlfriend cheating on him and thats why she isn't his best friend anymore.

Basically what that means is "even though you did everything to support me, I can't be around you anymore and I will probably insult you behind your back in a few months"

I was shoked of course and Maude was between us and feeling really bad. She told me I looked like someone who just had his heart broken. I atually cried and Sam didn't do anything. He stayed there for half an hour and then went to his class. I went back to my parents house and I wasn't sad anymore, I was angry. He apologised at like midnight on msn but I didn't accept it. I told him all day, I wanted to yell at him and he said do it. I replied " I don't feel well ennough to yell at you." It's kinda true but mainly because I want him to feel bad, and he should.

So right now, I don't give a shit about how he is feeling beause that was totally uncalled for. He doesn't deserve to have us try to help him if he's going to treat his friends like this.

Man I'm still angry!

3 commentaires:

  1. hey Luc.... I'm sorry to hear how bad you feel about what Sam said to you... I think I understand what's going on here, and I know that your heart is broken, but hear me out....

    Your situation has more to do with Sam's lack of understanding about who you are... He likely believes that you are gay, I mean, you basically tried to tell him about yourself, and that's a very brave thing... My heart always breaks when I hear these stories, because I know how difficult a decision it is to tell someone you love that you're gay, and pray that they don't hold it against you in some way... It really is VERY unfair that you have to feel this way... I know that's why you didn't finish what you started.

    It's not your fault...


    I think what's happening now, is that Sam has realized what you were trying to tell him... You also told him that you loved him... I can't say that I blame you for that either... I mean, you were just being honest!! The problem is that it is an awful lot for Sam to digest, all at the same time, and that may be why he reacted the way he did...

    I don't know if Sam has any gay 'leanings'. Even if he does, he may not be ready to share them with you, or anyone else, at this time... So, what you did, may have had the effect of making him feel trapped, and he reacted in a confused way... If he had said that he understood, and was happy for you, that would have made you happy, I know, but in reality, he's probably trying to understand what all this means, and may even feel a little betrayed for the lack of honesty on your part, in not telling him, all this time, or the lack of trust you had in not telling him, until now, or, he may be worried that you want a sexual relationship with him and he just doesn't want to go there...

    You can see why he might be confused!!

    Forgive him!! Give him some time!! Be brave, and have faith that he is really a friend, that won't leave you over this... Don't hide from him; answer his calls and be fair with him... None of this is easy, for you or for him... love you, kid... hugs<3 tman

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hey, thanks for the comment, however, I think I haven't been clear, Sam knows I'm gay, everyone does exept my extended family. The secret I kept from him was that I had a sexual relationship with Julien (and yeah he is disappointed that I hid it from him).

    Sam might be gay but he knows I don't want a sexual relationship with him because I told him I was sure he was straight.

    This really has nothing to do with my sexual orientation, it is about him telling me he doesn't want to see me.

    Sorry for not being clear :P I'll do that post now about the whole situation of our group of friends.

    Thanks alot for caring, it means alot :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Luc

    Hugs, I know this is not what you wanted and that Sam isnt being fair to you. Sometimes we hurt those we love and i dont know why. And i dont meant love as gay love here just as the love of your best friend

    take care and be safe

    bob

    RépondreSupprimer