vendredi 19 mars 2010

Random bit of my life

Okay this is really random but it's kinda funny.

This week, I have had trouble waking up, I don't know why but I just never woke up on time. I had classes monday at 8 am, I woke up at 7 : 50, tuesday at 10 am, I woke up at 9 : 51 and wednesday at 8 am, I woke up at 7 : 54. So basically I am lucky to be in residances because I was only late one time, but it did involve me just waking up and running to class. Yesterday I didn't have casses so I just didn't have to worry about getting up. But this morning I have a class at 8 am.

So what was my trick for not waking up late? Not going to bed at all! That's right, I just didn't sleep at all tonight. Not one minute, and I have a class in an hour and 15 min. I just didn't feel like sleeping, I don't know why and I decided I wouldn't sleep (not just because I didn't want to wake up late but I did think about it) anyways, it's really weird and it's my first time doing that. Thank god I only have a class from 8am to 10 am because I don't think I would have lasted a whole day. Well I have to go to class now.

Seeya!

PS. This is my first "before school post" I didn't think I would do that ever :P

1 commentaire:

  1. Luc

    I dont really recommend not sleeping. And i never expected a before school post myself :P

    take care and be safe

    bob

    RépondreSupprimer