jeudi 18 mars 2010

Sorry for not posting for like a week

Yay! my internet works now!

Basically my internet wasn't working this week and when it worked, it didn't work for long, so I couldn't post, but right now it seems to be doing ok so I can talk to you guys again!!!

So! my fuck friend couldn't come over this week so it was a long and sexless week :P But Maude came over and we talked alot on tuesday and today theres two other friends coming over. We are going to watch "something something something dark side" which is pretty funny! I had lot's of friends over at my place today and it was fun!! We just did lots of stupid stuff and played a little video games. Sam was in a bad mood though but he got better after a while of being with us. He's a cutie. This morning he was very tired and that was just really funny, anyways...

I feel tired this week, I don't know why but it's really a bad week. I'm lucky I don't have any exams because I would have failed them for sure. You know sometimes you have bad weeks and you just don't know why.

I also feel like I'm losing Sam, we aren't as close as we used to be and it's killing me. He knows I'm hiding stuff from him and he hates it. Now he's just so much more distant and it feels like he's punishing me for some reason. Awww I just hope everything works out, but I just can't tell him, it would be bad for both him and my fuck friend.

Wow I'm sorry but I really hate that word, I just won't use it anymore. Also when I say it like that it feels like all we do is have sex which isn't true, we actually talk and stuff. He's a very sweet guy! He calls me a "good friend" so I might just call him that on here.

Anyways, I really can't wait for school to be over, it's just killing me right now. I can't wait for the end, which is kinda near... Come faster please! I want my vacation time! Okay I'm done now :P

seeya!

1 commentaire:

  1. Luc

    Sounds like a nice time and i hope this thing with Sam works out

    take care and be safe

    bob

    RépondreSupprimer