dimanche 21 mars 2010

Real time update on Sam

I am getting worried, my internet kinda failed and my messages I sent to Sam on msn didn't get through, now he's gone and I can't talk to him. I texted him and he didn't answer.

Oh yeah btw I finally decided to name the guy I did stuff with because it was getting too weird so his name is Julien.

So, yesterday at night when I was talking to Sam trying to be there for him on msn, he asked me what it was I was hiding from him, after alot of "I can't tell you" and "you'll judge me" I finally told him that I had a fuck friend. He wanted to know who it was but I didn't tell him. The thing is I think he guessed it was Julien. Now he is going over to Julien's house and I don't know what he's going to say to him and I'm a little worried. There are other reasons why he's going to see him. He is going mainly because Julien is one of Sam's girlfriend's best friends and Sam is trying to get her back and Julien said he would help. That's why he's going there but he might just say something about me and Julien.

I told Julien on msn what I had told Sam but it looks like he might tell him anyways. So that would be good, like Sam would know and it wouldn't be my fault, but I would still feel bad if he found out by him.

Awww I hope it all goes well. That Julien will be able to help Sam and that everything will be fine. Man our group of friends love lives are extremely complicated. I'll do another post on the Nick/Julien/Sam/me relationships later so you guys can understand.

Well...seeya

2 commentaires:

  1. please do... I can't quite figure all this out!!! cya luv, tman<3

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Luc

    I hope this went well and that Sam is ok with it all. Take care and be safe

    Bob

    RépondreSupprimer