dimanche 21 mars 2010

Poor Sam

Yeah so I guess you guys realised I'm not pissed of at Sam anymore.

I got a text from him at 3 am saying "Where are you, I need to talk to you". I was at my parents house (which is far away) so I went on msn and he told me what happened. His girlfriend had just dumped him... on msn. He was kinda out of reality and just wasn't really there and so I stayed on msn until 5:15 am where he told me to go to sleep. I went back to my place this morning to see him. When I got there he was there with Nick and they left about 3 hours later. Now I'm alone here am I'm sad for him. When he left, I told him I loved him and for the first time he actually said "me 2" usually when he wants to say that to me he doesn't say it directly like that.

I miss him now, I just wish I was with him or atleast that we could have had some time alone together, but Nick was there the whole time. Anyways, I just hope he's fine right now, he's alone at his parent's house. When he's down he often just tries to be alone, which he is doing right now. I'll try to go see him later but i don't know if he wants to see me.

You know you really love a friend when you forget your angry at them when they need you. I know I really love him then. And he knows I really love him because he asked for my help as soon as it happened, even though he knew I was pissed at him.

He is now going to DQ with one of our friends, he didn't ask me if I wanted to come so I guess he's better without me right now, I don't want to pressure him into seeing me too much. As long as he's with someone else that makes me know he's okay so I'm happy.

well, seeya...

1 commentaire:

  1. you're a good kid, Luc, and Sam is lucky to have you as a friend... luv, tman<3

    RépondreSupprimer