mercredi 3 mars 2010

Laughing at Sam

It's a really fun thing to do! Okay, I'm a little mean laughing at my best friend, but it's so easy!

Yeha, pretty much everyone thinks he's gay. He hangs around with me and people will talk more about having the feeling that he's gay then having the feeling that I am. Alot of people have asked me if he was gay and when I say no they ask if he's bi. But what is really funny is his reaction when people think he is. He says he's not and then tries to act more straight, after that for like 4-10 days he tries to distance himself from me but he always comes back and just goes furthur in our relationship of "were not dating but it really looks like it".

For example, no one said that for awhile and he's done stuff with me the 3 times we were together. Friday he pulled down my pants and underpants (and he was really close to it). Monday we were talking and we ended up in an "your going to stop before me" thing where we we both about to show it and we were trying to go furthur than the other one... And he went as far as his really almost showing it (and showing his pubes). Today we were wrestling and he beat me and than proceeded on acting as if he was... well you know... doing it with me... But the thing is, I felt something hard. Sam said it was his hip, but our friend who was there (seeing and being traumatised :P) said that Sam wasn't on the side and really like straight on me (which would put his dick near my butt and not his hip).

So yeah, he does further everytime and people thought he was gay before, they stopped saying it, but now it's starting again. Saturday he met our friends' best friend (yeah thats kinda far) and the girl said to out friend that he was gay and didn't accept himself yet, which would be kinda sad. I mean I don't think he's really gay because I think he would have told me by now. He trusts me and I mean, you can't really be worried about how I'm going to react since I'm also gay...

Anyways I laugh at him sometimes but I'm more worried thant anything I guess

btw he's really cute... awww if only... :P

anyways I really got off subject in that post...

Seeya!

2 commentaires:

  1. Luc

    Well one thing for sure until he says something you cant ever know ( hard on or not lol) but it does sound like he is a little gay to me lol

    hope all is well, take care and be safe

    bob

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. yeah I know... kills me though, too bad, I'll be there for him if he is and if he's not well he's just going to be my best friend who is straight while everyone thinks he is gay :P

    RépondreSupprimer