lundi 29 mars 2010

hmmm random weekend

Well saturday I saw my friends and we went to a sugar shack. It was pretty fun and I met a girl (who is a friend of a friend) and I'm probably going to be living with her in an appartment next year so that was interesting. She is really nice and i had a good time.

But of course, I have to talk about Sam as he is *again* at the center of things. I got to my place on saturday and found that Sam and another friend came to my house friday night and cleaned up. Sam did this of course because he felt bad. Sam wasn't supposed to be there at the sugar shack but of course he was. He sat next to me and we were having a really good time. At one point we were talking and the subject of "we have problems" was coming up. So I told him " we're going to talk about it early this week, this isn't really the place, but I'm still mad at you." The girl we met (my future rommate), heard this (she knows I'm gay). She looked at us and said "Oh vous avez une chicane de couple?" (your having a fight in your couple?) So yeah, Sam wasn't happy that she thought he was gay and going out with me. So he was moody for the rest of the evening.

After eating there was a little dance party and our gang is pretty crazy about those so we went and were pretty much the life of the party (exept for Sam who doesn't dance). At one point i went to see him and I like hugged him and he pushed me away. He said that he's tired of having a guy that always touches him in front of everyone (yeah he's pissed because it's in public, but in private its okay...) and I was like "okay, fine!" And right then and there, Julien goes to him and does like a lapdance kinda move and Sam smiles. Like he just tells me that he doesn't want guys touching him and Julien does this (which is way more than what I do) and he fucking smiles. I said "Oh yeah, but thats ok right?" and I just left. Okay btw Julien is a really good dancer, like its crazy, I was just staring and looking dumb. Eli told me to close my mouth lol.

So yeah I got pissed at Sam again because he overreacted. Speaking of overreacting, Julien is angry at me now (this is happening live, omg! :P). Yeah he said that I wanted to talk to him and see him too much, which is true, but he is ignoring me too much while we are in public also so... Also, Sam didn't want to talk to me about our fight so he talked to Julien who then talked to me, accusing me of being too much on Sam. We had a long conversation about it which ended in me winning my point and proving him wrong.

Arg my thoughts are really random but basically, Julien is right on some levels and wrong on others (especially in the level of his reaction). Sam is pretty much wrong on most things, I do have things I need to do adjust with him, but he mainly brought it upon himself (it's not only me who thinks that, pretty much everyone and I even convinced Julien who was really for Sam on that one). So now I'm just thinking about how I just expected too much out of my litle relation with Julien and how I thought Sam was better than what he really is.

And yeah, I'm back to square one. I have a best friend who distances himself from me and no more sex life. At least for now...

seeya

3 commentaires:

  1. IDK, Luc... It seems to me that Sam wants to keep your relationship platonic, and understands the dangers of taking it into a sexual realm...Maybe he wants you to be a friend long after he's done with Julien! If I were you, I would admire Sam from afar and not try to push him into anything that he doesn't want to do, unless you simply don't care about your friendship... I know it's difficult, but, if the only reason you have Sam as a friend is that you are sexually attracted to him, then your friendship is built on sand. Sam apparently feels differently about that and wants you for a best friend, and he thinks you're crossing a line when you come on to him.

    These dynamics are always problematic...You want to hang out with these guys, but, when you do, and they start getting intimate, it bothers you because you want the roles reversed...Ahh, life!

    The only thing I can tell you for certain, is that noone is trying to hurt you here, but it's the situation that's unbearable for you... You're going to have to talk to Sam, calmly, and try to work this out, and figure out a way for all of you to remain friends, w/o demanding anything but friendship in return... This is why some businesses insist that employees don't date each other- it just puts too much into the mix, and makes it very difficult after things start to go awry which is real easy, when sex is involved!! Well, I wish you luck, kid! luv,tman<3

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. ehm I never made a move on Sam, I don't want to have sex with him, he is cute... but he's my friend (or was). The reason he doesn't want to talk to me is that he looks gay when he's with me the thing is, he looks gay anyways. Yeah I have to clear things up...

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Luc

    Sam looks gay anyway lol. Wel i can understand him in some ways but Sam is always going ot make me wonder just what he likes. Hey if Julien is liking the sex i think he will be back too

    take care and be safe

    bob

    RépondreSupprimer