samedi 20 mars 2010

Sam

I got pissed off at Sam yesterday.

Basically he's been annoying me all week and I just had it with him. It's like he only wants to talk to me when he's sad. Like, I am there for him when he's sad but when he's happy, he just couldn't care less about me. All week he's been avoiding me. His favorite words right now are " I have things to do" and "So what?" and it's seriously annoying me.

I've been trying to see him all week but he always "has things to do". At the begining of the week he was telling me that his parents were out of town all weekend and he was happy because he could see his girlfriend. And I was happy for him, then on thursday he tells me that he was frustrated at her because she told him she couldn't come because she had things she had to do. I was like this sucks man, but hey we could hang out on sunday if you want, that way you wouldn't be alone and I miss hanging out with you. He answers "No, I have things to do." Yeah thanks man... Turns out what he "had to do" was just electronical stuff he likes to put together. So he just blew me off for something he can do anytime he wants.

Than on the same day alot of us went to my place, which he did 2. He basically ignored all of us to do things on his computer. I hated that break, Maude, her boyfriend and me fooling around and Sam just being there and not even noticing we were there.

Than the next morning (remember I didn't sleep that night) I text him saying "at what time do you get to school" (he arrives early in the morning) he answers "at 7 : 40 but I have things to do" which he said so much times this week it just pissed me off.

I saw him after my math class at 10 am friday and after talking normally with him a little, I don't remember what we were talking about but he started saying "so what?" to everything I said including "I'm going to punch you" (which I did) and it pissed me off and I said well then I'm just going to ignore you like you do to me. He said I wouldn't be able so I said bye to our friends who were with us and I left. I haven't talked to him since.

I know this sounds really childish but he seriously pissed me off. Oh yeah he also compared me with Eli (and coming from him it's an insult now because she told everyone things he wanted to keep private, and no, I did not do that).

Yeah I feel like I'm losing my best friend and I can't handle it right now. This sucks!

seeya...

1 commentaire:

  1. Luc

    I am sorry to hear about this and i hope u and Sam can talk about things. Take care and be safe

    bob

    RépondreSupprimer