mardi 30 mars 2010

Well actually...

Yeah I have to clear things up.

Sam doesn't want to talk to me because he looks gay when he's with me. Thats the reason and it's a very stupid one and that's why I'm angry. I didn't make a move on him and he knows that I don't want to have sex with him. I don't need him for that, I have Julien and I didn't want to risk losing the friendship I had with him over something as stupid as sex.

I think I have been too focused on my sexual side while writing this blog and I'm sorry if you guys got the wrong idea but I'm actually kinda hard to get into bed and I only did it 3 times with Julien, that's it. I could have done it with Nick but I didn't.

I do make jokes about sex with Sam but I don't mean it. He was as close as anyone has ever been to me and that's why I kinda compared him to a BF, but without sex, and I never wanted to take it there.

Now he completely ignored me today and I didn't talk to him either but the ball is in his court. I am angry and now we are starting the war. He spoke to Julien and made him pissed at me, I got other people to think he's a total douche. The thing is, he told lies, i told the truth. Now Julien isn't angry at me anymore and most of our friends think Sam is acting like an idiot. Which is why pretty much everyone is coming over to my place during our huge break tomorrow, but Sam isn't invited and he's going to be all alone. Yeah, it's a bitchy move but he really deserves it.

Sorry if I wasn't clear before :P

seeya!

1 commentaire:

  1. Luc

    Be careful dont push Sam out of your life as he is someone u care about it. Always leave room for someone u care about to save face somehow

    just an idea, take care and be safe

    bob

    RépondreSupprimer